Busy week with our Shop and Arcade ! Shopping and Throughs 23/04/23

Hihi there ! This week was quite busy. We did a lot of fortnite and did some top1 and we put a lot of new stuffs for our marketplace shop ! ^^/ My love was motivated to update our Molang to 1 land impact and he did Piu piu by the same time. And also he put a total new totoro model he adjusted and he made the others to go together. We made new gestures too, mostly titktok memes. x) I did my lil pics on tuesday, I like a lot what I did ! ^^/

We visited two cute sims on Darky's stream, I really loved both and plan to do pics there. I didn't take time to really do fantasy faire yet, waiting the crowd to slim ! xD I did get the mushroom avi for me and plan getting it for my love as I want ideally taking pic with my avi and the mushroom. I got almost all my wants at Arcade, I just have two left on my list ! woop woop ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Barista's Choice Donuts - What Next (cuteee donuts, perfect for my kitchen at Moon Lair)
  • Simple Lighted Vines Light Green Set - Half Deer (love half deer stuffs and this would be perfect for my lil farm :3)
  • Darling Socks Mini Pack - Friday (cuteee socks, I love socks on this brand)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Spring Fun Shirt Super Normal White - Fashionably Dead (cutee pattern shirt, I love the super normal saying lol)
  • Lavendar Butterflies Attachment - Mishmish (I had this butterfly in candy color had to grab another color, its so lovely)
  • Jessie Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (this hair is pretty but expensive and too much scripted)
  • Lula V2 Dress White - TrĂ©s Blah (it look like last week dress but still took it)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Fantasy Buddies - Birth (I dont see really the use of these its like you holding figures, I was expecting animated lil creatures lol)
  • Anastasia Corset & Skirt White - Calithea (sadly its greyish but otherwise nice looking)
  • Gio Handbag White - Arnaud Haus (I bought one just after and its greyish too :'))
  • Sakura Swordman Outfit & Sword - Fendudu (soo cool, I took it even tho its for legacy I can hide with hair lololol)
  • Llona Hairstyle Light Blondes - Sintiklia (cute hair for my mermaid on land look >>)
  • Venti Set #12 Leather Pearl - Mewsery (never bought from this brand, the quality is good I just wish they use auto alpha instead having alpha bom layer lol)
  • Coffee Lover Phone Drink Wallet - Movement (I never refuse some cute movement's holdable)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Faya Top White - Bipolar (love the sleeves, and the lil heart are a cute detail)
  • Clear Sky Hat - Haru (beret fatpack is a big yes in my book lol)
  • Debby Sweater White - Minuit (quality stuff of minuit, I love when there clothes of them for sokawaiisunday)
  • Smoke Soap Bubble #1 - Pyps (I love the star shaped bubbles so cuteee)
So next week my love work so I'm gonna feel extra lonely but its okii. I'm gonna work on his mushroom avi ! xD For my 2 pics, I'm definitely taking the fendudu set surely at project hope island and second with my goat in the flower fields of the sim we visited during the last stream ! :3

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts