Short Week & Kotte store sale ! Shopping and Throughs 02/04/23

Hihi there ! This week felt so short and I dont do much because it was that time of the month for me and I had multiple errands to do for rl this week. I did Kotte anniversary store sale and grab few items, I'll surely grab more later maybeee. So here my lil buy list :

  • Elodie Dress White (perfect dress for spring and summer)
  • Adorare Gloves White (this gloves are ultra elegant with the bows)
  • Amore Dress White (cute romantic dress, I like the texture)
  • Cathy Leg Warmers White (cuteeeee leg warmers with pompom)
  • Mew Knit Arm Warmers White (love these I'm gonna use them often I have a big arm warmers period atm xD)
  • Mew Knit Hat White (cutee kitty beanie)
  • Dolphin Bubble Gun Pink (this lil gun is so lovely im gonna wear it often in hot season lol)

Pretty happy with everything I took, I just wish the fruity pattern was for single color as well for the elodie dress but its okk. I did my pics as usual all spring themed I need to diverse myself a little. We visited a cool norway sim on stream, short but nice. :3 Then my love did my fav irl nightlight on blender and upload it to sl. I just need to do the marketplace page. And I did the FiftyLindenFriday with Naria as usual ! lol So now my sales shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Shiba Inu Cream - Jian (Cool pack with wanderer, companion, pup and adult different accessories for 50l very nice price)
  • Left My Heart In Outer Space Companion - Doe (cuteee accessory with ton of customisations)
  • Ivy Garden Faucet Concrete - Broken Arrow (I liked this fountain for my farm lol)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Liah Cotton Socks White - Miwas (well the price is eh very eh but I took them bc they are unique)
  • Table Top Fountain Rainow & Mushroom Froggy - Dust Bunny (cute dust bunny stuff ofc I had to take it!)
  • Bouquet Of COsmos Package - Ariskea (nice bouquet with 3 colors option)
  • Jahi Shoes With Socks - Cult (cool boots with socks I never had so very nice addition to my inventory)

HappyWeekend :

  • Jana Dance 70 - Move! (nice casual dance wish it was a lil bit faster)
  • Meow Flip Flops Candy - Astralia (cuteeee flip flop, gonna be my summer fav 100% sure)
  • Bella Blazer Dress White - Bauhaus (elegant dress love it !)
  • Lys Puff Top White - Rowne (I love this type of top with the pointy end and huge sleeves xD totally my thing)
  • 1Dr Mini Bag White - Cordewa (cuteee diesel bag, with 2 hold pose nice nice)
  • Maeri Dress Pink - Hime Dream (I loveee this brand I'm so happy they do weekend sale ;;/)
  • Gwyneira Hairstyle Pastel - Sintiklia (its been long I dont buy any hair from them but this one was nice nice)
  • Platforms Boots With Stockings White - Kiu (cuteee shoes I love the heart on the heels)
  • Strawberry Creme Crepe A - Momochu (cute holdable with strawberry ofc I would have take it)
  • Gardenia Seeds Holder Light Wood - Broken Arrow (perfect for mystory farm again lol)
  • If You Want Me Drink - Tentacio (cute holdable with the mochi donuts that was trendy not long ago)
  • Bento Box Milk Version - Makokoi (I wanted to take it last week but it wasnt good priced but now this week I could grab ittt)
  • Lali Top & Sundress Milk - Milota (I was convinced by Naria who tried it on stream, its quite cute with a skirt xD)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Winifred Bra White - Kiru (I know I see too much in the future but I'll thanks myself at next halloween lol, tho I can wear it with the candy no one will know éé)

I cross a Linden yesterday and they nicely gift me their Linden bear, it's my first one ever ! :3 Next Week I have stuffs to do we have new cuties coming to our shop, yep yep my love was motivated ! Then my pic session gonna be fashon street style with pox outfit and paré nice hat and maybe finally a pic with my tulip dress I push back since 2 weeks ! lol I dont know it miss something. I need a tulip wreath or something ? 0o I'll see ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts