Cute Street (Look #160)

Hihi there ! I'm loving so much this look, I admit it give huge gen z vibe but I cant help it ! xD Of course I had to add some of my cuties I got from the last Arcade round ! ^^/ I so wanted an holdable tamagotchi on sl ! It was one of my fav thing younger and I still have my lil collection of these days ! 

What I wear :

    • Jessie Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
    • For Busy Mornings #13 - Kreamy (gacha)
    • Darla Top #18 - Epoch (previous weekend sales)
    • Nat Hoodie W4 - Seul (previous weekend sales)
    • Cozy Gamer Kitty Ruemagotchi Rare #22 - Roslyn X Rue (gacha)
    • Claire Denim Skirt In Light - Pox (previous weekend sales)
    • Darling Sock Mini Pack - Friday (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts