My Universe (Look #165)

Hihi there ! First pic at my bedroom I thinkkk, the desk area is my fav part ! It's all girly, cute and pastel color ofc ! x) Totally not a depressed ppl indoor. lol I'm that type that need cute and lovely stuffs to cheer me up. People always wonder way I have a "zoo" with me, well that why ! x') 

What I wear :

  • Holly Hairstyle - Magika (Kucinta ♥ gift)
  • Bear Ears Set White - Kitcat (previous weekend sales)
  • Kaisa Choker White - Pushin' Daisies (previous weekend sales)
  • Knife Play Gacha Torn Dress Rare #2 - Loki (gacha)
  • Ruby Jacket 1 White - Bada (old black friday sale)
  • Beary Sweet Set Fuzzy Bear Brown #6 - Wareta (gacha)
  • Bunni Rings Gold - Vibing (previous weekend sales)
  • Knife Play Gacha White Ribbon Garter #17 - Loki (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts