Small Visiting (Look #163)

Hihi there ! This sim I knew it thanks to my friend Iso, It's called Frogmore and its very awesome and hugeee ! You can get def lost there I swear ! xD The landcape is stunning I had to take a pic that show it or at least a part of it ! 

What I wear :

  • Vicki Hairstyle Pastel & Vivid Pack - Navy + Cooper (previous weekend sales)
  • Kacey Necklace Bronze - Michan (previous weekend sales)
  • Little Fox Rare #1 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Lexa Boho Kimono White - Holli Pocket (previous weekend sales)
  • Lula V2 Dress White - Tres Blah (previous weekend sales)
  • Orange Detox Juice - Movement (previous weekend sales)
  • Hannah Rattan Round Bag White - Zenith (gacha)
  • Opal Sandal #1 - C'est La Vie (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts