Buys and Birthday ! xD Shopping and Throughs 23/07/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone doing good ! ^^/ I had a lovely birthday, I got spoiled ! x) And I finally have an ipad to do digital drawing so I'll focuse on it and do my best to make this gift worth it ! Otherwise this week I did the important decision to only do one pic per week for flickr ! I figured I take more and more time to do pics and doing two was lasting way too long to my taste. So now It will be one look per week until I change my mind! x)

Ais gift me that lovely doggie with cute bunny ears ! I'm in love its too cute, im going to take a pic with it definitely ! I did Fiftylindenfriday video with Naria and it was lovely as usual ! Totally under the charm of the babyy werewolf ! lol Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Nyla Purse Fatpack - Aloe (cute and simple with ton of options)
  • Werewolfs Pup - Clover (its just adorableeee, the way it move ;;/)
  • Riku Coffee & Eimi Side Tables- North Oak (low li and have a hud)

Wanderlust :

  • Glitter Pool Decor - Lagom (nice cute decor with sparkles ofc I took it)

District69 : 

  • Set 800 - Believe (took it for the cute shirt with nice prints)

Goat66 : 

  • Rose Skirt - Lovesome (even tho its not white, its still very cute)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Pool Floats Sloth & Unicorn & Avocado & Ice Cream Vanilla - Dust Bunny (such nice additions to my collection ^^/)
  • Sojin Hairstyle & Lori Hairstyle - Kuni (I wasnt going for it, but the quality was too nice and they fit perfectly my ears ;^;/)
  • Moon Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao project) 
  • Ocotopus Planter - Pitaya (I like the octopus shape so I took it lol)
  • Riyu Dress 2 - Eleven (expensiveee but there werent much outfits I liked this week so I took it anyway)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Love Struck Shirt - Pox (I took the heartbreak club shirt its kinda gray :/)
  • Touch Top White - Candy Kitten (cute top, I took for armwarmers)
  • Alouqua Dress - Cureless (cheap for a whole fp of dress)
  • Lulu Flower Mouth - Momochu (cuteee acc with a lil hud like a fatpack smh)
  • Joan Planter - Granola (it was a lil planet ofc I took it ;;)
  • Frilly Float Pg - Dahlia (another addition to my floatie collection)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Mona Socks - Analogic (nice socks but its a lil glitched on the side so rip)
  • Cutectus Animesh Cactus Shoulder - Ayo (really cute pet love itt)
  • Coconut Top White - Sinoux (I liked the lace detail of it)

LazySunday : 

  • Foofoos Axolotl - Tardfish (cute bag of pets lol very unique)
  • Yummy Crepes - Moon Amore (love them so muchhh, perfect japanese style crepe !)

Big huggies to Kucinta, Ais and Piggy, they spoiled me on sl ! x) There were a lot of cute decors and suffs but not much outfits this week. So next week its drawing for me lol, got to train to be better and I'll take one pic kinda barbie themed/fashionista themed. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts