Ton of cute outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 16/07/23

Hihi there ! Hope the week was good, mine was pretty good. Except my birthday pic im not happy with, I had nice stuffs coming to me. Firstly someone gifted me an angel bunny of Half Deer (fairy version) just because my avi and pets are cute. x) The nice thing that come to you while you lindo ! xD I also cross the way of a cute squeakoid so I had to buy it right away ! It's from Animal Crossing and it squeak when you click on it ! Just pure perfection ! ** 

I also luckily won a discord giveaway for monies ! ^^/ So I bought right away the new Mishmish pets at Kustom9, its a stingray ! I had to take it, its way too cute and I love stingrays ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hanami Dango Sofa & Mochi Bite Pouf Strawberry - Half Deer (cuteee food furnitures, love it !)
  • Ella Skin - Glam Affair (it works with avalon I have it, it looks nice so I took it lol)
  • Flavored Milk Drink Fatpack - What Next (cuteee pack of banana, strawberry and chocolate milk) 

Goat66 : 

  • Jelly Bean Top & Skirt White - Sinoux (I'm in loveee with this set, it have a very cute moon pattern and fur !! my barbie vibe I wanted !!)
  • Dorothy Dress Flower A - Lovesome (cuteee dress, and good quality)

7DaySale : 

  • Kira Skirt White - Ersch (kinda sad the silk wasnt included, I see it after buying it x'DD)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Butterfly Pack - Hazel (cutee butterfly accessory, legacy size work on maitreya so cool cool)
  • Isa Summer Wrap Top Neutral - Ison (cuteee top, I love it a lot ! perfect for summer)
  • Lilou Animation Set - Lyrium (again for my ao project x)
  • Dansel Daydream Dress Snow - Muse (cute dress we see a lil my ass but its okish)
  • Radiance Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (I'm not a fan at all of the baby hairs, otherwise nice hair)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Ice Cream Floatie - Merak (and one more floatie for my collection !!)
  • Rinnah Top Ivory - Mellowcute (again cute top, perfect for summer)
  • Brave Heart Top & Skirt White - Candy Kitten (nice set, kinda classy vibes)
  • Averie Dress White - Hime Dream (such a cuteeee dress and a big hud for the dress)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Plastika Shorts Maitreya - Moon Amore (interesting shorts with quite a lot of options)
  • Bambi Tee Graphics - Sakura (Weirdly I had my eyes on the graphics and not the white, I love the strawberry one in particular)
  • Sofia Tops Greyscales - Sakura (I love the top and the cardigan design)

LazySunday : 

  • Whoopsee Cushion Pool Floaty Chewy - High V (well star wars stuffs + floatie, I was obligated to take it !! and it roar ;^;/) 

Hopefully I can make a better birthday pic this week, but it means I dont know if I'll be able to do two pics more. I don't have precise ideas either so I'll see ! lol Arcade opened too, this round is less good and it seems with less creators. I still have a lil list of wants ! x) I hope everyone have a cooler summer because its not wow here in France. Some days I'm kinda dying ! lol Next sunday is my birthdayy ! I'll be an adultier adult ! 25y alreadyy, I'm getting old ! ;;/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Flickr Cover Yay

Comments

Popular Posts