Dreamy Bubbles (Look #184)

Hihi there ! I'm back at the beautiful "Black Atoll" sim, for a beachy look. I got lucky to win this set of Sinoux on flickr, its cute swimsuit set ! ^^/ I really wanted to take this cute ball of Movement and I feel like they go very good together ! Also I think Mishmish outdid themselves, I'm really in love with this cute stingray !! **

What I wear :

  • Yukiona Hairstyle Basic Pack - Ayashi (previous weekend sales)
  • Kawaii Flower Ear - Mio (previous weekend sales)
  • Bubble Dream Heart - Emotional Circus (previous weekend sales)
  • Coconut Set - Sinoux (won the flickr giveaway ♥)
  • Pool Time My Cute Ball - Movement (previous weekend sales)
  • Stingray Companion Sky - Mishmish (previous kustom9)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts