Halloween Period is Busyyy ! Shopping and Throughs 22/10/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone's had a great week, mine was pretty busy ! ^^/ I get all the free gifts of Flf-o-Ween and Shop & hop. I also did the decoration contest of Naria wooop ! I even get the little ghost bow of Insomnia Angel from Hallow Manor Hunt ! ^^/ And I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria, it was nice as always and there was a lot of nice stuffs this week.

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Camilla Cardigan N5 - Mossu (fluffy cardigan so its a yesss)
  • Mapple Dress Flf A - Cheezu (little bloody dress for halloween)
  • Nora Rowboat White - Elm (the boat is soooo pretty so I took it for Kucinta's parcel :3)
  • Devan Accent Chair Pg Hud 01 - Granola (cute fluffy chair wasnt planned but for the price nice nice)
  • Makeup Pack Fall - Moss & Mink (how you can say no to such pretty and low li stuffs)
  • Spoopy Garland - Sass (its cute I love it, I'll put it on Moon Lair front door)

Wanderlust : 

  • Boo Set - Tentacio (I took it for the donuts mainly lol)

Goat66 : 

  • Color Of Love Nails - Som (cute gradient heart nails)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Davina Crop Top - Little Fox (they raised the price but still took it, I love the light purple particulary)
  • Brenda Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (wasnt planned but I actually really enjoy this hair, its cutee)
  • Estrella Gawn White - Riot (the price raised too, but what a pretty long gown thoo) 

HappyWeekend : 

  • Saudade V2 White - Enfant Terrible (lovely dress, perfect for fantasy or elegant outfit)
  • Halloween Kigurumi Angel - Sakura (too cute, I had to take this one)
  • Danya Denim Skirt Light - Jeune By Rowne (so high in complexity, I didnt check it before buying it oopsie)
  • Beth Latex Lingerie White - Loki (I took it for the cute leathery top)
  • ER0608 Gold Pack - Wings (lovely hair as always)

LazySunday : 

  • Animesh Bat White - Stoic (I dont really need bat pets, but this one was cute on the finger so I took it anyway ><)

So next week, I take my official halloween outfit for Naria's party for flickr. I also need to get the spookzilla stuffs I want and the gifts of Kustom9. These weeks we go to the sport with my love and last friday, it was my first time I could do a complete set !! I'm getting better ! lol And we also travel and do visit every week. I'm enjoying our routine we have ! ^^/

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts