Happy Halloween in Advance !! Shopping and Throughs 29/10/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was a bit busy. Firstly I got the cuteee cookie monster pets thanks to Ais. I got a big crush on it, with the pumpkin lollipop and all ! After I did the huge waiting line of Astralia with my friend Piggy. It was long but I got my gift ! xD So I couldnt do the tuesday stream of Darky buut I did the thursday one that was really creepy ! 

And I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria and Jason ! ^^/ It was really fun, I was a bit shy but I'm getting better speaking more confidently in english I feel. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Venice Hairstyle Basic Pack - Stealthic (cute hair, I didnt have something similar)
  • Loft Egg Chair A - Consignement (very cute chair, with the little sparkles couldnt resist ><)

Goat66 :

  • Jisu Shorts White - Som (I love som nails but this short is a bit glitchy with some poses)

7DaysSale :

  • Amber Top White - Eva Store (this one is hellaaaa glitchy, my body poking out of everywhere, im kinda disappointed ;; the shape of the top was cool)

Wanderlust :

  • Lazy Falls Sofa - Lagom (cheap cute stuffs of lagom is always yes)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Junie Boots White - Equal (cute shoes with leg warmers)
  • Large Pumpkin Balloon White - Apple Fall (it was cheaap, 48l with the group tag and pretty lol)
  • Sweetheart Stompers - Crybunbun (really cute fatpack of shoes)
  • Vanessa Boots - Cult (chonkyyyyy boots, my taste lol)
  • Belladonna Tea Set - Dahlia (this tea set is gorgeouuus)
  • Retro Sporty Top White - Fashionably Dead (love this top it goes perfectly with my safira skirt)
  • Paper Spooky Decorations - Vespertine (too cute and cheap)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Saige Boots - Cult (chonkyyyy boots again YES)
  • Xya Happy Weekend Edition Hairstyle - Wasabi (very cute long hairstyle ofc I took it)
  • Cecil Takeway & Keys White - Dahlia (I love holdable gorgeous food ><)
  • Dority Pants & Heels White - Cynful (on the side it looks stunniiing, I wish the white was less blueish but its oki)
  • Belle Dress 01 - Ascendant (love this look!)
  • Plush Boo Bunny - Yokai (cute plushy so I took it)
  • Mitten Look Set 2- Fio's (such a cute concept, I  think Imma wear it for halloween day)
  • Lil Headband Bear - Momochuu (low complexity compared to the bunny so cool cool)

The halloween party of yesterday night was ultra fun and cool ! Everyone looked amaziiing ! The dj was serving, I love when we do parties ! 

Today I got a few group gifts included a Doux hair what a suprise !! Next week I want to shoot my sailor moon look with a big moon. Also I have to do the Elm hunt that have stunning prices ! And by the end of the week I'll have the new Fashion Dreamer game for my switch cant waiit !! Happy halloween in advance and have restful and cozy day of the dead for 1st november for the person who celebrate it ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts