Happy Halloween !! (Look #196)

Hihi there ! I was obligated to do a pic with my outfit I wore for Naria & Darky's halloween party ! ^^/ It's like a pre party pic where my avi just go out of her house to go partying !! 

What I wear :

  • Little Bat Ultra Rare #3 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Gear Gallop Hair Accessory - Moon Amore (old free gift engine room)
  • Lollipop Hairstyle - Wasabi (previous weekend sales)
  • Jinah Choker - Momochuu (previous weekend sales)
  • Gear Gallop Bolero & Dress - Moon Amore (engine room)
  • Jesica Gloves White #12 - United Color (gacha)
  • Spooky Treat Cotton Candy Pumpkin Orange - Kitcat (flfoween)
  • Cookie Monster Ultra Rare #3 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Blissy Socks - Love Lace Design (previous weekend sales) 

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts