Spooky Cuties ! Shopping and Throughs 08/10/23

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a nice week ! This week I finally bought the dress that will be my outfit for Naria's Halloween party ! ^^/ I'm going for a clown kind of outfit with a bitter childhood taste. lol Expensive but worth it to me. We did a visit on tuesday, it was veryyyyy pretty but I was sad bc floors at some parts wont load for me. It frustrated me tbh. And I did fiftylindenfriday video with naria, it was since long I did x) Hopefully I was on style with my witch outfit ! lol

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Lit Bare Branch Trees Glitter Set - Half Deer (cute decor that could work for winter as well to me)
  • Fall Hand Pies - What Next (very cute holdable, I love the different shapes)
  • Bouncy Bat Pack - Hilted (very cuteee, I bought it for the white and pink color especially)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Spooky Hot Chocolate Ghost - Hangry (cute little halloween drink)
  • Blake Sweater & Millie Tshirt Dress - Little Fox (fatpack per body at 75l is a steal !)
  • Autumn Mood Pomerian Pumpkin - Dahlia (lovely decor, had to take it)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Candy Corn Plushie Classic - Dahlia (so cuteeeee and soft )
  • Mota Sheer Skirt White & Erika Bodice Dress White - Rowne (cute little outfit, for my fancy days)
  • Noel Heels Fatpack & Anka Animation Set - Lyrium (love the shoes and breathing for my ao ofc)
  • Babygirl Hair Blondes Pack - Chain (I thought it will be a good option for my halloween outfit but I think I have better already ;;/)
  • Bitoo Karaoke Machine Mask - Bijou (its too cute, love the lil music and poses lol) 
  • Autumn Leaves Dry - Atelier Burgundy (for decoration idk if I would use it a lot but it seemed kinda like a nice basic)
  • Hazel Picture Frames Halloween - Elm (love the ghost drawings, im weak ;;)
  • Ravenna's Room Boo Pumpkin Pink - Movement (cute holdable for pic maybeee)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Chain Horns - Azaran (cute for a lil demon look I have in my head >>)

LazySunday :

  • Photo Booth Laundy Day - Fox City (My future flickr pic xD I thought the idea was sooo cute)
  • Jezebel Angelic Top - Cureless (very cute lacey top, hoping we could get the sleeves of the pic too)
  • Enchonker Fred Fatpack - Mars (cute froggie at 50l I didnt think much lol)

Next week it's my first demon pic ^^/ with the cute backdrop of foxcity, its decided ! lol In rl we might start to go do sport regulary with my love. We talk more and more about it. And these last weeks we do a nice travel in some cities of our region one time per week and even tho I'm an indoor person I kinda like it ! x) Do nice memories and walks. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts