Black Friday was Exhausting ! Shopping and Throughs 26/11/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine went so fast I feel ! ;;/ Ais gave me the cuteee snow bunny of Semotion. I pass all my week rushing black friday sales on second life ! xD I didnt buy that much in the end but I demo a ton of stuffs. I Also did Wine O Clock with Ais, Gothy, Mac and ofc Naria. It was a nice subject, I could talk about it for very long. x)) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Snowman Globe Red - Conception (so cuteee and low li)
  • Ginger Bread Cuties - Quirky (I love ginger bread men so ofc I had too took it, I didnt dare to take the animesh tho ><)
  • Crescent Choker II - Paniq (new little choker for meee and with a moon ^^/)

Goat66 : 

  • Dream Bear Pom - Serotonin (looove this cute hairpin, gonna wear it often)

District69 : 

  • Enchanting Nails Ballerina Medium - Bloom (love this length and cute patterns)

Wanderlust : 

  • Bom Tubetop - Lagom (so cheap with ton of color and good looking texture)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Rina Top White - Teefy (I wanted to buy it on black friday but its even cooler with weekend sale price x))
  • Riya Blouse Cats - Candy Doll (expensive for what it is and kinda complex, I just took it for the pattern tbh)
  • Festive Leg Lights Fatpack - Caboodle (cute for christmas season and rigged for lara x so nice) 
  • Glitter Bear Bundle - Hazel (cute but the bento version glitch with my ears so I have to wear the 30k complexity animesh ears which is eeeh)
  • My Cozy Chirstmas Teddy Pink - Hive (ofc cute bear I had to took it)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Yanis Oversized Top White - Rowne (looking nice but the alpha dont remove the hand so you have to do it yourself)
  • Ella Dress Set 6 & Gloves Fatpack - Fio's (I feel like a pink candy with this set xD really cute)
  • Netta Top Set 2 - Fio's (detailed cozy top)
  • Nika Dress White - Leroy (its not rigged good at the wirst, I sent a nc to the creator and I have no new)
  • Sophia Top White Graphic - Off Line (really cute and I love the pattern)
  • Elf On The Shelf - Merak (cutee decoration, I love the pink version especially ><)

LazySunday : 

  • Gamer Bunny Stockings High & Flat Fatpack - Spoiled (not that complex and ton of options)
  • Nix Solis Staff - Arkivet & Vae Victis (looking too nice for my fantasy looks)
  • Toast Plushies Buttered Slice - Elm (I wanted it since it dropped I'm too glad its on sale now)

Lara X finally dropped this week too btw. I'm kinda happy and meh as I dont know what it will imply for the future. But the body looks good, its still low complexity and good hud. I will see what I will do, for the moment I still rock my maitreya classic as I almost dont have anything for the lara x. 

Next week its first winter pic ! ^^/ Imma do it at moon lair I thinkk. I also did my christmas shopping for rl yesterday. I'm really proud because it was long and hard to choose stuffs. I also finished my black friday shopping in sl, I didnt take clothes as the future is incertain. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts