Cold and Cute Oufits !! Shopping and Throughs 19/11/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was full and I got sick. x') I was too laggy for the tuesday's stream but I could enjoy the wintery thrusday stream of Darky. :3 I got a cold by the end of the week, idk if I just got it or my sis gave me hers. >> Pure joy of cold weather ! lol 

I could do the FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria and Bibble, it was chill and nice ! I also did my childhood flea market this saturday I got some nice vintage goodies (toys and games). And now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Knitted Shroomy Stool Pg - Granola (soft mushroom stool in pink is a yess)
  • Vee Bath Tub White Pg - Llorisen (I feel like its really nice as a low li bathtub, it could go easy with my other decors)
  • Karissa Earmuffs Edition Hairstyle Absolute Pack - Wasabi (such a cuteee hairstyle for winter)

7DaySale : 

  • Hadasamui Top Blanc - Suni (cute sweater thingy to go over tops)

District69 : 

  • Sparkle Almond Average Nails - Bloom (my fav size ever, love the design)
  • Moonstar Glow Stiletto Nails - Bloom (I took it for the moon pattern ;; I'm weak)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Princess Dress Color Pack F - Eliavah (cute dress, a bit expensive but since its color pack its okish)
  • Long Split Skirt White Soft - Fashionably Dead (lovee long skirt and I dont have many so a cool addition to my inventory)
  • Aevitas Platform White - Rebel Gal (these are perfect, fav heels shape and the moon pendant detail ;;/)
  • Nyx Bodysuit & Skirt White - Rebel Gal (very cute and pretty set)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Athena V2 White - Enfant Terrible (long dress for my goddess moment lol)
  • Noelle Winter Dress White - Loki (very cute and simple winter dress)
  • Sand Set #1 - Ascendant (a whole set with separated pieces is very cool at that price)
  • Patch Jacket Gray - Pseudo (cute jacket my arms glitch a bit with some movements ><)
  • Fluffy Winter Sweater & Skirt White - Candy Kitten (cuteee winter set with furr)
  • Winter Penguins In A Scarf - Yokai (cute holdable, love it)

SoLazySunday : 

  • Moon Dress White - 28 La (I took it for the moon pattern x))
  • Pillow Seal White - Moon Rabbit (cute and soft looking sit) 

I also took some cheap shoes of little fox at 10l on mp ! ^^/ I might grab the little pets of mishmish its toooo tempting ! lol Ais gifted me the cutest dragon ever of Semotion but I didnt unpacked it yet so no pic sorryyy. 

Oh and I already did the pic of the next week. xD I was just going to see the sim (look where the good potential spot for my pic) and there was no events at lindo so I just did it immediately as I was already dressed in the right outfit. x) At least its done and good, I just have to do the color of the week now. Thats why I publish a bit later than my usual hour today ! x') 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts