Already december ?! Shopping and Throughs 03/12/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was a bit eh, I got some bad luck these last few days for some stuffs its big rip but overall I'm fine still. :3 I took the pics of all my black friday buys, I'll surely do a post soon about it. We visited a pretty winter sim on Darky's stream of tuesday. 

I was kinda busy this week I feel like, I went a lot out so I didnt do much online. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Laila Shirt Flf Version - Asteroidbox (cute but a bit greyish to my taste)

District69 : 

  • Charm Nails Almond Average - Bloom (very cutee natural nails)

Goat66 : 

  • Kitty Kat Headband - Serotonin (cute headband with colors options and you can remove the fish)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Camy Bunny Top White - Crybunbun (this top is so cuteee and lara x fit lara)
  • Preppy Princess Top White - Fashionably Dead (love the kind of top, very fashon lol)
  • Harry Miniskirt Bear - Pseudo (thought it was cute pattern)
  • Senna Fatpack - Cult (fluffy winter boots wee)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Calim Sweater & Skirt White - Pseudo (love it, kinda sexy but dont mind it)
  • May Skirt White - Leroy (too too gray, and couldnt try the color in the demo ofc)
  • Avery Top 1 - Ascendant (nice top with name detail ofc I choose gamer lol)
  • Margo Skirt V2 N6 - N-Uno (cute but quite high in complexity)
  • Yumi Top & Hoodie & Skirt White - Newphe (my first official full outfit for lara x) 
  • Ekat Drape Dress White - Rowne (very elegant, perhaps for a christmas party?)
  • Nadal Antlers - Tentacio (very cute, I love them)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Gingerbread Revenge - Tardfish (I'm a huge fan of gingerbread men soo yeah lol)

The new Arcade round is better I got a few I want : Tardfish, Fendudu, Luas, Mona, Semotion (ofc), Ayashi, Nini planet and Yokai. I have a small little list. Also the round of Shop & hop is quite good with quality decors mostly for me. ^^/ There also the new season of Fortnite thats is niceee. Hopefully I can still do my Black Friday post bc all of this gonna keep me busy next week ! lol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts