Cute Outfits and Christmas so closeee ! Shopping and Throughs 17/12/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was quite full, I pass long time adjusting my skin, skin detail, body skin. Even today I re modify a bit bc it was glitching with some hair around the high cheeks. Hopefully done for real this time ! Tho I love my new head, I dont see go back to Genus now so I think its positive ! ^^/ 

Outside of my face work, I did two visits with Darky's stream very christmasy and we visited one of my fav sim of the grid :"Luanes world" ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Merry Dress Red & Merry Bow Brooch - Cheezu (this outfit was so cuteee I wore it for Naria's party)
  • Antler Fluffy Headband Fatpack - Pewpew! (looking soft and cute with many colors options)

Wanderlust : 

  • Noel Bag White - Tentacio (lovely bag but a bit high in complexity)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Modem Poet Cami & Sweater Moon & Choker White - Fashionably Dead (I'm in love, its soo coquette style)
  • Yuki Hoodie & Bodysuit North Pole - Lunar (ofc a cute new fluffy stuffs of lunar, I had to take it!)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Teddy Bear Fluffy Hat White - Lagyo (that hat is so cute and unique !)
  • Loveholic Fur Shoulder Cream - Momochuu (that little stole goes perfect with cheezu dress)
  • Poetic Long Dress White - Voz (lovely long dress, I dont have that many in my inventory)
  • Rosana Top Fatpack - Lavu (fatpack with a butterfly print and lara x option yesss)
  • Ghost Puppies - Cureless (I absolute love my zero gacha pet so having him as copy make me happy)
  • The Gingerbread Group V2 - #Cosmatosed (loved them xD so cutee)
  • Lukala Blazer Set 5 - Fio's (elegant loungewear mood, hailey beiber vibes lol)
  • Sophie Top & Skirt White - Hime Dream (I love this brand so much so yes ofc I took this cuteee set)

LazySunday :

  • Cute Snowman - Dm (so soft, cute and only 50l)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Space Bear White - Fika (cute but there a bake in shadow that can be eh for some angles)
  • Chaya Dress White - Palette (cover everything that need to be covered and included lara x size)

I did buy one thing at Lunar's sale outside of the saturday sale hoodie, its the vale top & cardigan ! ^^/ I love the quality !! Otherwise I also did the calendar gift the whole week, its quite some work everyday but eh free stuffs ! ^^/ Next week, its already the time for christmas pic ! I think I will do it in front of my house with ton of cute christmasy outdoor decors ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts