Happy New Year !! Shopping and Throughs 31/12/23

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was nice and festive ! I didnt do much on sl except my pics and updating my farm with new garden beds. I could do the FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria and Juvi it was fun ! I was more busy irl with dinners and going out ! ^^/ Just enjoying my family. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hologen Wings - Celeste (cute wings perfect for futuristic looks)
  • Stringlight SoirĂ©e Curtains Pink - Half Deer (very pretty and low li)
  • Insect Antenna - Lock & Tuff (its cute accessory with a lot of color options and have different animations)

Goat66 : 

  • Animated Cards Whatever - This Is Wrong (I love this, gonna use it for every years xD)

District69 : 

  • Peaches Nails - Bloom (very cute, longer than I though but its nicer that way :3)

Wanderlust : 

  • Forest Wisps Fly Spring & Dance Summer - Tardfish (such cute pets, I took both couldnt only take one)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Pengu Got An Incense - Mishmish (its just a decor but I cant say no to mishmish stuffs tbh x))
  • Olly Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao, simple cute animations)
  • Artist Tablet - Stoic (such a cute holdable with ton of options a bit expensive but worth it imo)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Sung Cardigan & Skirt White - Tres Beau (I 100% love this style, the white is perfect x))
  • Martha Cardigan & Skirt White - Rebel Gal (lovely set for winter)
  • Camille Dress White - Aegyo (cute cut-out dress)
  • Samantha Sandals - Lavu (cheap for a whole fatpack and they have a moon detail)
  • Happy New Year Headband Stars - Kiu (cute headband I will use for the other years too x))
  • Star Balloons - Kotte (lovely, they are ultra well made and have multiple options to hold and colors)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Ringlight Addon - Velour (cute detail, maybe for closer pics)
  • Fushia Nails & Frosty Nails - Bloom (I love too much the nails of this brand I think x'))

Good little week for buys ! Next Year I will surely do the new 52 weeks Challenge, they just published the themes and I'm kinda hyped to do it again for a second year ! ^^/ By the way I will surely publish the edit of all my color looks of this year when I'll have time. xD Not sure yet when. Otherwise its back to normal life after the new year celebrations. Happy New year guys !! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts