Cold Times ! Shopping and Throughs 15/01/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ I'm late I'm late, yesterday we did the party for Naria's Birthday so I could only do a part of this post that I'm completing today ! x) This week was so cold in rl a lot of negative temperatures and snow ! Wooo ! I could do my snowman, we rode on the snow and we even did a walk in the forest that was magical ! Usually I don't get to enjoy much the snow but this year with my love we were hyped ! xD

Otherwise this week I did my sl peacefully with quite a few events for the games which was enjoyable ! Ais gave me the cutest baby owl of semotion, it have a beanie ! ;; We have many things to come in our marketplace shop hopefully with my love. :3 Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Bunny Slippers White - 1990 (soft and cute looking)
  • Flora Garden Light Green - Elm (perfect for a fairy interior right? x))

District69 : 

  • Fruity & Ivory Nails - Bloom (I love these brand's nails too much, I got to get a few each times x')

SaturdaySale : 

  • Ava Dress White - Asteroidbox (good looking dress with some kind of fantasy vibes)
  • Path Top #15 Pattern - Blossom (it had an alien on it so cuteee)
  • Tumble & Ravine Hairstyles Candy Pack - Truth (pretty hairs, I really liked both)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Thigh High Stomper Boots Cat Edition Off White - Semller (I love their kitties prints and chonky boots so yess)
  • Meryl Cardigan White - Rebel Gal (cute cozy classic cardigan)
  • Jade Crop White - Imbue (not for lara -_- but fit okish with lara x so I took it)
  • In The Moment Cookies Traditional - #Comatosed (good looking cookie to hold)
  • Neko Ichigo & Pan ! Neko & Makeup - Emotional Circus (I loveeeee it, I'm always in for some cute pets accesssories on the head)
  • Corina Dress White - Bauhaus (looking so elegant !)
  • Lana Boots Fatpack - Pure Poison (cute boots with square heels I dont have much)
  • Kuina Animation Set - Lyrium  (for my ao, I love the pose 3 she look like a walking model)
  • Nikki Top Pink & Jeans White - Hime Dream (cute outfit, first true baggy pants I got on sl)
  • Aradia Dress White - Luas (Looking really nice for some fantasy look)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Cutesy Bikini & Polaroid Collection - Lagom (first bikini ever for my lara x and cute set to put pics with many options)

LazySunday : 

  • Alien Ray Gun Vintage - Blush (kinda cute but broke with my animations)

This next week its marketplace new products focused ! I hope at least ! lol And my pic will be still snowy but more cutesy and again at Luanes world. The snow melted today in rl ,_, my snowman is little, he wont stay for long now. Why the snow is so magical and I'm sad when it goes ? xD 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Flickr Cover YaY

Comments

Popular Posts