Not much Clothes but Still ton of Buys ! Shopping and Throughs 21/01/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Everything went fine for me, got some troubles at the end of the week in rl. xD It's life. I could enjoy a second snow and walk in the forest again and it fill my heart with joy ! :3 

 I didnt do much otherwise in game, I'm very happy of both pics I did this week, I was too hyped to use a gacha I never used and taking a pic in one of my fav sim ! ^^/ I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria it was nice and quite short but still got few nice stuffs ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Riot Hairstyle Basic Pack - Stealthic (I wasnt convinced but its true its cheap for a good quality hair)
  • Nord Cabinet Light Wood - Consignement (lovely decor and low li perfect to fill an empty space)
  • Tanja Heels - Phedora (so elegant, pointy heels of madame xD)
  • Aina Heels - Supernatural (love the bow details, its more a girly shoes)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Bella Dress - Cloe (Love this dress, its kinda chanel inspired tho some tiny parts poking out everywhere and no alpha layer, I think the rig isnt perfect)
  • Bunmellow Hat & Spoiled Princess Seat Blush - Crybunbun (cute hat for a pic and just if I need to hangout somewhere lol)
  • Gales Sleeves White - Ilcocoli (fluffy sleeves, not that complex)
  • Nikkie Hairstyle Naturals Pack & Style - Rama Salon (very stylish hair)
  • Spirit Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (this hair make me think of Wonyoung from Ive)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Bekky Top 2 - Eleven (cute top I spot in a previous saturday sale xD)
  • Alanis Jacket #1 - Seniha (nice short jacket, I didnt had something like that in my inventory)
  • Sweet Dream Top White - Rebel Gal (cute top I wasnt convinced by the shorts)
  • Madison Dress Set 3 - Fio's (elegant and feminine dress)
  • Heavenly Hour Strawberry - Littlep (cute holdable, I took it for the taiyaki)
  • Metamorphose Heart V1 - Midwest (love this sword perfect for a pic)
  • Freshly Made Sandwich To Go - Movement (I love subway in rl I needed it in my sl lol)
  • Levy #2 - Muho (the vendor were mixed up but the creator was nice enough to send me the item I wanted, the skirt is a bit greyish but I like the look of it)
  • Sakura Animation Set - Lyrium (cute poses for my ao x))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Bunny Nails S Almond - Beez (cute bunny nails, natural looks)
  • Astroid Nails Candy - Celestial (cute shiny nails but dont like the shadow at the start of the nails)
  • Valentina Beret - Sour (absolutely lovely, huge fav on this beret ! love the lace)

Next week, I dont know at all what to take in pic ! xD I have to seriously think about it. Otherwise the theme for the challenge is school, I just need to find a location maybe backdrop city ? Not much plan for this incoming week. 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts