Cute stuffs !! Shopping and Throughs 19/02/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine went ultra fast I feel ! x) I didnt do much except the love sick hunt that was fun. I was proud of my pic with my love as well, I loved so much the pose ! I recommand the dust bunny's furnitures poses def ! I did FiftyLidenFriday with Naria and my friend Iso and it was ultra nice ! :3 Loved it ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Kaja Dot Socks #2 - C'est La Vie (I love the fact they are bom and with pompoms)
  • Loft Egg Chair A Light - Consignement (cute chair I had already but its the lighter version sooo)
  • Britney Top Set A - Flora (I had the set B I took this other set especially for the cherry print)
  • Chantal Blowing Bubble Purple - Tentacio (I love bubble so I needed it)

District69 : 

  • Chewing Nails - Bloom (cute long pink nails with hearts)

Wanderlust : 

  • Rosy Nails - Bloom (these ones looks more naturals)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Cozy Belted Dress White - Fashionably Dead (Simple but cute and quality)
  • Enchanted Fable Gown Snow - Muse (loveee this one, def gonna use it for a fantasy look)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Alisha Coat White - Bauhaus (very elegant love it)
  • Heat Hot Popsicle Strawberry - #Comatosed (so cuteeee, huge fav)
  • Cat Plush Pack #1 - Sakura (Naria made me buy it, I swear I was strong until then ;;)
  • Arielle Top White - Palette (looks cute a bit low tho but it hide everything sooo)
  • Bianca Skirt White - Hime Dream (not fan of the school girl top, but the skirt is cutee)
  • Latto Skirt Light Blue - Fake Society (cute with its was a bit more high waisted)
  • Jenni Top White - Gaset (cute top with heart detail)
  • Ursula Boots White - Tentacio (nice shoes but its rip its not an object together, got to wear the left and right)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Fear Lace Blindfold - Rosier (for a potential future fantasy pic)

LazySunday : 

  • Cyn Hoodie V2 - Freya (the prints were fun x)))

I bought the new hoodie of Lunar at Equal10, its ultra fluffy and since I didn't spend that much I allowed myself ! xD Next week will be more classic photo and a dragon themed pic, I already now the location for this one. The other will be with a cute casual look ! ^^/ I hope I can find a cute city center something in this mood ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts