Light Shopping this Week ! Shopping and Throughs 04/02/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had great week ! ^^/ Mine was calm as usual. I was very happy with both pics I took this week ! I even spotted in advance the location for my 2 future pics of this uncoming week ! I did FiftyLindenFriday video with Naria it was nice even tho there were less nice stuffs this week. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Weekend Jeans Stonewash - Friday (its for both lara and fit boots so too nice)
  • Interior Plant One - Minimal (tbh it was just pretty and low li so I took it x))

60lMarketplaceSale : 

  • Sandals Fatpack #020 - Lempika (cute heart shoes perfect for valentine day x))

99Sales : 

  • Beary Churros Cream - #Comatosed (I had such a good experience with the creator that I took it, its ultra cute and I like to give money to ppl who are nice)

District69 : 

  • Alyssa Flower Bag Beige - Ruva (cute bag accessory perfect for the coming spring)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Vandellia Fatpack - Cult (cute long boots, I like the chain detail and lara x fit lara)
  • Ivy Platform Boots - Som X  Dazzling (I want this shoes since they dropped out x) very glad to grab them finally)
  • Mars Hangy Shirt Pack 10 - Epoch (cute top with a baddie writting that look like the bratz logo x))
  • Double Zip Hoodie Moon - Fashionably Dead (cute I never saw an outfit like that)
  • Love Slippers Fatpack - Sweet Art (cute faptack with ton of colors)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Joanna White - Luas (the set is cute glad it was both together and not separated)
  • Valentine Bear Heart - #Comatosed (cute plushie so yess)
  • Sweet Confetti Cookie Sandwich - Movement (nice holdable)
  • Uni Top White - Newphe (cute top with both laras)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Little Unicorn Ghost - Azaran (cute but quite complex for a simple pet like this)

LazySunday : 

  • Surtr Godslayer's Greatsword - Vae Victus (loveee it ! so many options, animations and colors)

As you can see I dont have much shopping especially on happy weekend due to the increase in price ! A lot of single color item are at 90l which I find really too much so I voted with my lindens this week. I did some savings and still got cute stuffs so all good on my part ! x) 

Next week is the lunar new year so Imma do a pic on that, I found a cute chinese sim with temples, each year I do a lil something since I learned chinese at school as second language !^^/ Also the 52 challenge theme which is travel, I'll do a pic in a pretty japanese garden since its my dream travel since my childhood ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts