Lovely Cafe (Look #212)

Hihi there ! I had this cute look I must take in pic, I love this outfit so much ! I needed a lovely city for soft starting my spring pics and I found "Ethereal City Dusk" sim in the destination tab it seemed cute and it is ! Totally recommand to go visit ! :3 I might go back for more pics def ! 

What I wear :

  • Valentina Beret - Sour (previous weekend sales)
  • Love Bites #2 & #5 - Sugarbun (love bites hunt)
  • Jessie Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Miu Top Set3 - Fio (previous weekend sales)
  • Lil Bun #4 - Moon Rabbit (gacha)
  • Omoi Donut - #Comatosed (previous weekend sales)
  • Nothing Cup - Nothing (previous weekend sales)
  • Chewing Nails Almond Average - Bloom (previous weekend sales)
  • K9 10th Birthday Gift - Amitomo (old free gift)
  • Miu Skirt Set4 - Fio (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts