Egg Hunt (Look #217)

Hihi there ! Here my easter pic of the year, yes yes already easter it feels ultra early ! xD I thought the bunny hop hunt sim was soooo cute, the decors are super well done so I had to take my pic there ! Featuring so items of the hunt because why not ! x)

What I wear :

  • Bunny Day Treats Headband White - Dust Bunny (previous weekend sales)
  • Ylenia Hairstyle - Doux (old black friday sale)
  • Leah Choker Gold Dust - Dahlia (previous weekend sales)
  • Dorothy Top White - Valentine (previous weekend sales)
  • Fairy Wraps White - Caboodle (previous weekend sales)
  • Shortcake Skirt Set2 - Fio's (previous weekend sales)
  • Easter Basket - Elm (old free group gift)
  • Egg Catch Yellow - Magnetic (Bunny Hop Hunt)
  • Honey Bunny XL Special - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Bunny Balloon - Raindale (Bunny Hop Hunt)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts