Hard Week ! Shopping and Throughs 11/03/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was complicated ! xD I had a cold virus that wont leave me I cough all the day, even tho it got better at least ! And to top it up I fell down on my forehead and I did a cervical sprain so I'm on pain medications. I'm gonna have a xray of my neck next tuesday to see if its just a sprain and hopefully it will be ! I feel like the "everything is fine" with the dog sitting in middle of the fire meme ! lol To light up my mood I got the cute Kotte's froggy ! ^^/ 

At the start, Arcade was broken but they fixed it woooo ! So I got the gachas I wanted, which was both ones of semotions (bear and cactus), both ones of yokai (bunny and cow), Vizarte's star kitty, Flex's fluffy jacket, Mamere's rare dessert, Aardvark's animeshs (I'm loving the fact they do pets now too cooool !), Nyaru's tamagotchi rare, Eternus's dress and jacket rares, Cordewa's butterfly shoes rare and Pado's rare hair. I got Ecoe butterfly plushy but kinda disappointed on the quality. 

Now my sale shopping list :

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Strawberry Tumbler Clear - Granola (strawberry stuffs is always a yes in my book)
  • Melon Bread & Bited Mochi - Pewpew! (I'm weak for cute holdables) 
  • Fresh Daffodis Yellow - Vespertine (my dad loved this flower so I had to take it)

Wanderlust : 

  • Magical Forest Refuge - Serenity Style (cute house for a fairy, I'm always taking magic stuffs like this)
  • Lil Cacti Yellow - Tardfish (sooooo cute, I love the look of it)

TMD : 

  • Froggy Drinkuh Strawberry - Tardfish (cute drinks not only for men :p)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Plug And Play Mouse - Tardfish (again a cute pet so I'm weak lol)
  • Renata Top White - Mellowcute (I love the strings on the arms)
  • Alexina Ribbed Top Larax - Little Fox (cute fp of top)
  • Whisper Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (lovelyyy hair)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Jeffree Boots Beige - Tentacio (chonky boots its a yessss, wish they existed in white)
  • Luisa Jacket & Skirt Set 3 - Fio's (jacket going perfectly with my boots, I shouldnt have taken the skirt tho bc they uped their prices)
  • Oh ! I'm Toast Strawberry - #Comatosed (cute accessory with strawberry weee)
  • Angel BB Bear Hw Edition - Dae (its cute but quite chonky complexity wise)
  • Penelope Skirt Light Blue - Erratic (Naria made me buy it, its her fault ! xDD)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Kitty Ice Cream - Serotonin (cute holdable ofc I took it)
  • Lovely Gems - Sour (love these shiny stuffs on the face xDD)
  • Chill And K Bear Ice Bear - Tardfish (again cute pet I'm weak)

LazySunday : 

  • Zoe Baskets Pink Llama - Broken Arrow (cute decor ! loved it too much)
  • Animesh Shamrock Headband - E.Marie (it have white option and it move xD its cute)

A lot of buys right, it was a cute stuffs centered week ! There the new season of Fortnite, its seems fun, I like a lot the new weapons ! I even played with Naria for the first time finally ! lol Otherwise I hope I get better in rl, last week was hard on the mood ngl. Next week its cute beige look pic on a new place I just found in destination tab and a st patrick theme pic, which is not gonna be easy for me especially for the location ></ ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts