Ton of Outfits ! Shopping and Throughs 01/04/24

Hihi there ! Happy Easter Everyone ! Hope everyone had a great week mine was very cool ! This week was full of event in my different games so I played a lot, it was also my serious comeback to the gym since my injury ! ^^/ I'm happy I can re do it tho these last two days I have again pain in my neck and my back so its annoying, I hope its not something that gonna last dayys ! xD I bought the Sintiklia's hair for the marketplace sale of happy weekend, (forgot to add it to the list) its cute. x)) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Round Antique Table Red - Anc (its exactly the dinning table of my dad I'm not kidding, exactly the same one with the feet and color, anc owner do I know you ? xDDD)
  • Isla Skirt Clay - Bonnie (I dont wear my reborn much buuut its cute and a bargain)

Wanderlust : 

  • L'été A Paris Fatpack & Mist Lotus - Lagom (such cute stuffs for so cheap its a yes yes yes)

K9Weekend : 

  • Rhea Outfit & Sleeves White - Caboodle (I love this set, and the white is enough white and not gray as usual in this store so cool cool)
  • Soojin Top Fatpack - Cheezu (I can take every week fatpack of cheezu at 100l I wont bat an eye, her stuffs are too cute ! funny fact, I almost bought this top on black friday but I didnt lol)
  • Shark Slippers White - #Comatosed (cute shoes, 5k complexity its not wow but not too much)
  • Snuggle Bunny Honey - Half Deer (I already had the white bc it was too cute so grabbed the honey one lol)
  • Banana Plushie & Vera Chunky Sandals - Lyrium (I wanted this plushie since so long and the shoes have 3 options, its like 3 shoes in 1 too cool)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Subversive Basic Top White - Fashionably Dead (Its been a very long time I didnt bought at 50l a piece of clothing at saturday sale, the good old time)
  • Open Back Sweater White & Rilo Jeans Faded - Très Blah (such an elegant set, I had to lol)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Monarch Mini White - Pseudo (love the skirt its ultra cool looking but the white belt is glitched ;; only this color ;; whyyy)
  • Candy Top Happy - Catarsis (the top is cute and not too expensive)
  • Lenia Dress White & Dafne Shoes White - Bauhaus (such beautiful pieces at 60l onlyy)
  • Giant Puff - Kotte (such a lovely accessory, I was dying to get one flower actually I'm to glad she made one for the sales, its so cute and at 60l)
  • Bunny Chair Pg - Zaker (I thought it was cute, grabbed the pg (cheaper 60l), dont need adult lol)
  • Smellows Plushies - Blackbone (Love these I wanted since very long time as well)
  • Poly Corset White - Little Diamond (the corset is cute and cheap at 60l)
  • Kawaii Bento Nails Bunny - Kiu (cute nails for my nails collection x))

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Lovable Neko Glitch - Cake Inc (I love cute animated tattoo like this)
  • Sleepy Bear Plush Teddy - Sakura (tbh I think its one of the cutest bear plush ever)
  • Heat Teardrop Set - Voodoo (I love little tattoo on my cheeks so couldnt resist, a lot of colors in it)

I did a good shopping this week and quite a lot of clothes ! xD I can't resist cute stuffs ! It was easter weekend so monday is special I dont know if I will be able to do my pic tomorrow maybe I'll do only on tuesday. I have the pets theme for the challenge, surely doing a pic with all my pets around me in my bedroom ! xD And the other I'll do a spring themed pic hopefully with my cute fairy outfit I made and the giant dandelion surely at Luanes world wooo ! ^^/ 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts