What ? Event Shopping ! :o Shopping and Throughs 18/03/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week mine was cool, I could even do the 2 days of my city's geek convention but staying stand up for hours with my neck and back was a nono and I pay it now, I struggle to do this post so bare with me ! x') Tho my love won the 3rd place in a game competition and I'm very proud ! Now my sale shopping list : 

(Sakura Matsuri event) I know wow me event shopping :o :

  • Mochikko Do-buthu Sakura Mochi - Jury Pop (I'm too glad I finally found these mochis ;; I was searching them for so long, a cool blogger had one on her head I think from back summer and I so wanted to know where its from but impossible and I see them by pure chance at this event but sakura version, so ofc I had to play a few ></ Maybe I'll splurge for a classic version)
  • Falling Umbrella - Oddle Oddle (very cute umbrella and ultra cheap only 69l the fatpack !)
  • Blooming Spring Ice Cream - Kreamy (cute holdable by one of my fav brand at only 65l ofc its a yess)

Wanderlust : 

  • Lilybell Promo Sit - Raindale (perfect sit for a fairy with the mushroom and lily of the valley)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Teddy Sweater White & Black - Fashionably Dead (very cute some glitches at the sides of the waist already contacted the owner she said she would resolve it asap) 
  • Mia Chained Top White - Imbue (I originally wanted to grab the other top but it made me big boobas and this one was cute with the different prints for 60l its goood)
  • Niah Top Ivory - Mellowcute (I took it for the waist detail especially, 75l nicee)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Cuff It Set Golden - Catarsis (such a cute set, give me 90's vibe and I dont have something similar in my inventory, it was 120l but its like I bought the jean and the top at 60l each) 
  • Flora Dress Fatpack - Hilo (perfect for spring and a deal ! 90l the fatpack)
  • Akane Outfit White - Hime Dream (simple, pretty and yet sexy set, I dont have much stuffs with a tie and 60l éé)
  • Nina's Fuzzy Heart Bag - Makokoi (cute little bag at 60l is ofc a yesss)
  • Bunny Plush Pack 3 - Sakura (cute bunny I love the holdable and decor for 70l not too bad)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Lilia Headband White - Axia (I didnt fall for it last weekend but I did this week x))
  • Rilakkuma Nails S Almond - Beez (loving when beez do cute nails)
  • Alisa Bag - Onedays (ultra cute fatpack of bag with a lot of options and different hold poses, Im thinking about the headphones now I think im gonna take them or I'll miss out on a deal I fear !)
  • Little Angel Set - Serotonin (cute set of halo and hairpins with hud, to me its a deal !)

LazySunday : 

  • Star Revenger Animesh - Emily (well I actually own the figure of it in rl, its a mystery box art toy from a shinwoo collection and I'm too happy a sl version exist and its animesh like omgg, its so cute and have a lot of options of colors and alpha of the glass part, I love it too much and tbh I was urging my love to do a shinwoo figure in sl guess I got a mind communication with this creator lol I'm too happy) 

A few buys but quite a light week ! Ais got me the cute honey bunny, he is holding a basket with a chicks in it and I'm melting each time I put it on ! ;;/ I also went spendy and got me the last dino pet of Mishmish from Kustom9. Omg whats happening so many events buys this week ! xD Next week is springy pic with my froggy from Kotte and under the sea pic which I have no idea where to take it ! lol

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts