Huge Shopping ! Shopping and Throughs 21/04/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! ^^/ Mine was fine, last weekend was so soft and warm in rl but this week was def lower degrees which I dont complain about I like cold ! x) We could even enjoy a hike with my love on tuesday with almost no one around, love that. Otherwise this week also motivated my love doing some blender wow wow ! xD New stuffs coming in our little shop soon ! 

Fantasy Faire opened, one of my fav event ! its just so impressive to go visit each years ! I just did 2 fast today but I will definitely visit them all hopefully during the next week ! I need to grab the deep sea creature from Aii and by that doing my little contribution for the american cancer society ! ^^/ Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Leaf Loungers - Celeste (these are perfect for a fairy, I needed them in my life >>)
  • Slumber Lamp Cat & Fox Fatpack - Half Deer (cute half deer stuffs is a yesss)
  • Keyla Dress Flf Pack - Pixicat (I love this dress, it have my fav green and surely doing a pic with it)

Wanderlust : 

  • Cosmic Set Game - Tentacio (I took it bc of the tamagotchi xDD)
  • Pandora Skirt & Top & Overflow Starlight - Enfant Terrible (cute fantasy dress maybe for a pic at fantasy faire who knows >>)

Goat66 : 

  • Echo Skirt 6 - Eleven (cute skirt but WHY the black belt WHY WHY xD)
  • Antoineta Corset V3 White - Her (I love this kind of corset top)

K9Weekend : 

  • Camden Corset & Mini Skirt N1 - Addams (I just loveeeee that style and it wasnt scary complex so I took it)
  • Morgana Dress Pink - Altair (For halloween yes yes I plan a lot in advance)
  • Slowly Getting Curtain - Haikei (cute decor perfect or for a cute pic too I thinkk)
  • Taste Set1 Top - Amitomo (cheap and cute stuffs of them is a yesss)
  • Eliza Closed Eyes - Avarosa (I took it bc it could be useful someday)
  • Moa Sweatsuit Black & White - Cheezu (Looking extra comfy)
  • Angelina Winged Top White - Loki (Such a cute top but a bit expensive to my taste)
  • Liz Leather Bow Slippers - Mintae (cheap faptack and the shoes are extra cute)
  • Crystal Heart Sofa Pg Fatpack - M.mie (extra cute sofa a bit high in li (13) but cheap !)
  • Lydiy Hat Fatpack - Onedays (for winter yes yes again I see in the future)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Bookworm Top Strawberries - Tres Blah (It had strawberry print how I'm supposed to resist tbh x))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mei Shoes - Tentacio (Love this style of shoes)
  • Hairstyles ER1108 & ER1030 Variety Pack - Wings (both very cute hair)
  • Sullie Suit & Skirt White - Ersch (I took it with my credits ^^/ would look cute for a fantasy pic this summer)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Dainty Floral S.Almond & Gravity Falls S.Square - Beez (both very pretty sets and I love the gravity falls reference)
  • Kita Fur Armwarmer Fatpack - Domus (my first item from them but cute one, we love cheap fatpack right ? x))
  • Moka Headband - Nyaru (looking extra soft again fatpack very nicee)
  • Heart Neon Light - Lollipop (super cute heart decor I want to put a few everywhere lol)
  • Yoshiko Ribbon - Serotonin (again fatpack and again too cute item !)

Soo tomorrow potentially pic time ! One in the lavender field with my pixicat dress its an obligation xD and one for the nature theme so surely in another fantasy faire sim and why not with my enfant terrible dress ! I grabbed the cute snugglewing of Vizarte today, such a cute pet so its surely gonna be the star of one of these pics ! x) Otherwise surely gardening for rl, the plants are growing so fast at the moment ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts