Butterfly Illusion (Look #222)

Hihi there ! Today is fantasy pic day ! woo I had to do another cute pic at Fantasy Faire before it close for the year ,_, too sad ! I took this at the beautiful "Duskfall Court", stunningly purple with a huge moon ! Worth to visit ! I did my little contribution to the faire with this adorable mothcat of Aii ! 

What I wear :

  • Beringois Crown White - Violent Seduction (gacha)
  • Rain Hairstyle - Doux (old black friday sale)
  • Butterfly Clips Fatpack - Kotte (old store sale)
  • Kacey Necklace Bronze - Michan (previous weekend sales)
  • Demonic Touch - Aii & Ego (old free gift)
  • Pandora Skirt/Top/Overflow Starlight - Enfant Terrible (previous weekend sales)
  • Deepsea Mothcat Pet - Aii & Ego (fantasy faire donation)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts