Dear Moon Lair ♥ (Look #224)

Hihi there ! Kinda an emotional pic for me, its the last time I had the pleasure to do pic on this pretty sim that I will miss dearly. I lived there for 2 years and it really became a part of my sl so it will left a void for sure. But I feel extremely grateful and lucky to have lived this time and took all these pics at home or around the sim, it will live me soft and sweet memories of the place. ♥ 

What I wear :

  • Hairstyle ER1030 - Wings (previous weekend sales)
  • Corset Choker Spring Colors - Friday (previous weekend sales)
  • Charlotte Dress Set 3 - Fio's (previous weekend sales)
  • Cozy Sweater White - Lunar (previous equal10 buy)
  • Plant Fatpack - Kotte (old store sale)
  • Ladybug Attachment Red - Mishmish (previous weekend sales)
  • Snugglewing Companion White - Vizarte (previous kawaii project buy)
  • Yesabel Strap Leg White - Tentacio (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts