Goodbye and Buys ! Shopping and Throughs 19/05/24

Hihi there ! I hope everyone had a great week, mine was bit sad. I had to say my last goodbyes to Moon Lair and it was harder to remove my decorations than I thought. I guess after 2y it really was a big part of my sl. I took of course a ton of pics as much as I could ! x) I kept my group objects, I dont have the heart to delete them and maybe they will be useful in the future. 

My love worked on our inworld shop, the building is finally done ! x') Now its to put out the stuffs to buy. He already did a cute system for the demo gestures, so people will just have to click on a button to play the sound before buying it ! I hope it will look great in the end, so much to do still ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hyacinth Heels Fatpack - Asteroid Box (ultra cute and a fatpack at this price is very rare now a day)

Goat66 : 

  • Bunny Bottle - Fofu (cute little bottle, I love holdables x))

HomeDecorSale : 

  • Garden Moongate Backdrop - Simply Shelby (thinked it would be cute for a fantasy pic, potentially this coming week pic >>)

Wanderlust :

  • Laesa Special Rose - Enfant terrible (cute fantasy dress for this price is a yesss)
  • Moose Set - BananaN (I took just for the juice planter xD)

K9Weekend : 

  • Bubble Hearts - Emotional Circus (I love them, its ultra cute less fan of the furnished blush)
  • Kali Dress Set 6 - Fio's (cutee dress, I look snatched in itt)
  • Aventine Horns Fantasy - Half Deer (cute horns, half deer is always a yes anyway x))
  • Akari Outfit White & Kanae Dress Pink - Hime Dream (damn two hime dream sets on sale we are spoiled !)
  • Toothie Set1 - Moon Rabbit (so silly but wtf the complexity is so hiiiigh)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Agnes Socks Fatpack - Beauty Factory (I love these kind of socks ultra unique looking, wish they would have a flat version)
  • Suzu Animation Set - Lyrium (for my ao, its been long I did got cute new poses)
  • Crocky Deco Green - Mishmish (I had the pet version so I figured why not getting the decor one for pics or else)
  • Phoebe Dress White - Salt & Pepper (ultra cute spring dress and not expensive so cool cool)
  • Water Lily Pond Rug Sets - Vespertine (expensive but so cute and unique and its vespertine soooo)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Vibe Check Top White - Cynful (looking pretty and good quality with the shading, a bit high in scripts)
  • Bodhi's Heart Chokers White - Makokoi (cutee, so hard to put it good on your avi xD)
  • Oh My Bear Cookie Vanilla - Comatosed (love cute holdables and not very high in complexity)
  • Gillian Hairstyle Naturals Pack & Style - Rama Salon (I didnt thinked I would love this hair but I do ! and I have nothing similar in my inventory)
  • Sonya Top & Sweater Pearl & Milkshake - Tetra (such a cute top at 60l I had to take two colors)
  • Boba Tea Ice Cream - Movement (cute and cheap holdable boba themed)
  • Bunnythrone Pack #3 - Moon Rabbit (its soo silly ofc I had to take it and in whiteee)
  • Lisa Straps Leg White - Tentacio (cutee perfect for fantasy looks, might be in my next pic éé)
  • Plush Seahorse Ice Cream - Yokai (plushy perfection, ideal for summer)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Kitties Nails S.almond - Beez (such cute nails ** with kittiiies)
  • Spring Rabbit Headband - Haru (so lovely and you can wear the bunny alone and it have a hud)
  • Kitti Meal - Universa (i was kinda disappointed the holdables arent really holdables but more poses prop, the poses are cute but not what I expected)

LazySunday :

  • Steph Float Rose - Broken Arrow (one more floatie to my collection)
  • Antonia Dress White - Roslyn (50l for a cute dress is a sacrifice I do lol)

So tommorrow its pic time normallyy, my pic for flickr will be fantasy. I have the backdrop and outfit in mind ! For the iridescent theme, I dont have much ideas. I will surely go for a holo outfit with some light decors. I'm not enthousiastic about this theme. x'))

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts