Huge Shopping Spree ! Shopping and Throughs 12/05/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine didnt started so good we learned that Moon Lair will get closed and I'm a sad potato I loved this sim ! x') I was proud of my house there and all, thankfully Naria will record it which will be even better than the few pics I did. Otherwise I tried to do the gifts at event and failed to find them. lol 

I just grabbed some Anthem cheapies like the green sweater of Pixicat, the ice creams of Fio's and the butterfly accessory of Moon Amore. And I still took pic with my precious Neige ! x'D Its so cute when she sleep with a pillow on her paws ! Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Retreat Hairstyle Full Pack - Stealthic (very cute so I took the styles hud)
  • Flora Gels Mesh Nails Short Almond - Veechi (lovee the details of the flowers and the gradient)
  • Light Moon Legband Fucsia - Tentacio (I love sailor moon, so I kinda had to)

District69 : 

  • Sandals #045 Color 5 - Lempika (cute for summer)

K9Weekend : 

  • Kokomo Monstera Plant Dottie - Dahlia (I loved the pot too much I admit ><)
  • Space Bunny Helmet White - Damie (I wanted this helmet since loooong)
  • Brooke Platforms Snow - Dazzling (Chonky sneakers finally for my jeans x))
  • Charlotte Dress Set 3 - Fio's (cute detailed dress, with a bom bra all covered)
  • Take A Love Cosmetic Decor - Haikei (always yess for cute haikei stuffs)
  • Sayaka Dress White - Hime Dream (can be made fully white and ultra lovely)
  • Village Vibe Set Pink Pack Simple Dress - Sorumin (I would have love to take the wind version but I have been already veryyy unreasonable with the other sales so I had to pass)
  • Ditto Dances 3 & 5 - Syncd (always a big yes for kpop dances)
  • Gummy Friends Bears - Tardfish (I took the classic bears but all were cute imo)

SaturdaySale : 

  • No Lookies 4U Sun Bear - Tardfish (so cutee ;; kinda give me winter vibes idk why)
  • Soul Heart Planter Dottie - Dahlia (I love the shape and I already see it in our shop ;o;)
  • Corset Choker Spring Colors - Friday (been long I took a new choker and this one was a litlle pack of colors so why not)
  • Lady Bugs Red - Mishmish (I really debated if I should have took multiple colors lolol)
  • Olivia Slippers White - Mug (expensive but cute, didnt see fur slappers on sale until them)
  • Jessie Top White & Jeans Stone - Palette (cute simple set for my lara x so very welcome x))
  • Oishi Octoplush Pg - Backbone (looks ultra fun but a bit expensive I admit ><)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Deliciosa Primavera Croissant & Beach Sandals - Tentacio (ofc I had to take the croissant and the shoes are so cute for a pic !)
  • Chelsea Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (its cute but not as cute as my fav bun so I just took the color pack)
  • Coconut Top Neutral & Parfait Skirt Neutral - Neve (nice springy set, the white is a bit greyish but I give a pass)
  • Nuggiseo's Fatpack - #Comatosed (cute and not too complex so its oki)
  • Star & Coquette Nails Fatpack - Kiu (I'm definitely weak for nails, I have a problem yes yes)
  • Bobby Dress Cream & Cardigan Pink - Momochu (its rare momochu have a cute covered set so yay lol)
  • Fae Dress White - Roslyn (its made for me, I just had to take bc of ofc fairy dress for a fairy)
  • Arela Skirt Light Classic - Mellowcute (I really like the texture)
  • Emilia Top Houston - 4U (such a funny and cute top xD even tho it was expensive I had to x))
  • Chonkysaur Jumbo Plushie Chonkysaur Pack - Sakura (dino for meeee)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Ichigo Nails - Agape (strawberry and nails, I know its my 4th nails set for these sales but spare me ;o;)
  • Bae Top White - B.Classy (it almost fit my lara x lolol more seriously why not for my reborn, its pretty and well made)
  • Cozy Bunny Set - Just Tony (I absolutely needed this set, its too cuteee and potentially usable for my store éé)
  • Brachiosaurus Plush Chonkysaur - Sakura (I mean its my fav dino how could I resist ;;)
  • Karina Cuffs - Serotonin (I never had cuffs actually, these are my first and girly so yesss)

I was happy with my pics I did on monday so sad to see fantasy faire go each year ! ;o; The wait is so long after I feel like. >< I'm a lot into my other games lately, I try to finish the levels on fortnite and do the quests on everskies so not much planned for my sl this coming week. Tomorrow its pic time normallyy and I will do them at Moon Lair ofc, to say my last good bye and enjoying the landscape before its gone. ;_; 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts