My kitty is Hereee ! Shopping and Throughs 05/05/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was very nice ! I have finally my kittycat that I was waiting on it since last year. xD But the day finally came wooo, I have my Neige at home ! ^^/ Its a pretty tall girly mega puss with porcelain russian fur and twilight eyes ! My friend chose her for me and she did an excellent choice, she is perfect ! Can't express my hapiness to check on her each time I go to my skydome. x) I was even scared she fall but she didnt yet, fingers crossed (ofc I set her radius at 3m)! I took ton of pics with her like the crazy cat lady I am ! lololol 

Otherwise I was very happy with both of my pics this week ! Working on a purple pic was different but very nice to do ! I tried again my reborn and have hard time to get used to it, I need stronger deformers ! It seems its quite hard to find for cheap at least. Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Cove Set - Ariskea (cheap cute set, a bit high in li for the sit but doable to me xD)
  • Lydia Top Black & White Pack - Cheezu (lovee this top, its very unique !)
  • White Villa - Noveny (cute little house I thought I could put my kitycat in it but the door close by itself so I need to remove the script or something I guess)
  • Froggy Headband & Sharky Goodies Fatpacks - Pewpew! (cheap cute accessories)
  • Vintage Enamel Hanging Fruit Basket & Three Tier Kitchen Macreme Basket - Vespertine (always taking cute vespertine stuffs)

Wanderlust : 

  • Bunny Doll Fountain Marble - Swank & Co (very cheap for such a unique and cute decor)
  • Caroline Green House - Lagom (cute lagom stuffs is a yess, I dont took the server box tho bc I had no use of it x))

K9Weekend : 

  • Minnie Heels White - Altair (loveee these, they look very detailed)
  • Lydia Jeans Light Pack - Cheezu (cheap pack of cute jeans so ofcc)
  • Pink For You Neon - Haikey (cheap haikey stuffs is a yes, Im thinking for our store decoration)
  • Serena Top White - Domus (not maitreya it would have been so nice, I took it bc its ultra cute but soooooo annoying x'D)
  • Floating Paper Sailboat Neutral Set & Floating Candle Boat White - Half Deer (cute half deer stuffs is also a yess)
  • Butterfly Sandals White - Neutral tones (these are meant for fairies ! I had to grab them **)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Cereal Milkshake - Hangry (love cute food of hangry and I didnt had these >>)
  • Moongate Scene Kit - Love (ultra cheap backdrop, I thinked that it will useful for a future pic)
  • Kailee Dress White - Rosary (very classy dress with a bit of fur)
  • Tranquil Hairstyle Candy Pack - Truth (very cute hairstyle for this week)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Peak Top Neutral Set - Neve (cute summery top)
  • Olivia Boots White - Tentacio (I loved this boots, I wanted to get these on black friday xD I did good to wait)
  • Thalia Bracelets Bronze & Silver - Michan (very cute bracelets, rip I had to buy 2 colors its costy ><)
  • In The Clouds Bags - Wareta (very cute bag I was waiting for too)
  • Cynthia Fluffer Cardigan White - Loki (this top is loveeeee, soo soo cute x))

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Dorothy Frames - Wareta (I wanted to have this too, it was on my list x))
  • Strawberry Choker Gold - Nanao (ofc strawberry stuffs is always a yes!)

LazySunday : 

  • Rhude Phone White - Offline (I wanted this phone, again I was waiting for a cheaper price xD)

So tomorrow pic time, I dont have much idea in my mind, I was thinking a cute casual look but I dont even know with what lolol I need to seriously go into this. Same for the glamour theme pic, I have the vibe in mind but not the actual outfit neither the location. xD I also have gifts to grab at the we love roleplay and anthem events. Hopefully I do that this week ! x)

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

FLICKR COVERS WOOOO !


Comments

Popular Posts