Ton of Cute Holdables ! Shopping and Throughs 27/05/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was kinda full of stufs ! x) I did my last pics at Moon Lair just before it got take back, I hope with my love we can make a cool souvenir snowglobe kind of decor. Its in the making ! ^^/ Also our store is on the great way to become a thing, just need to rezz some objects and then its decoration timeee ! 

Otherwise I finally paid a visit to the Ota-con, grabbed the cute gifts and some cute stuffs (puddings and pancakes) from Puppi ! I love so much the music box on this year, it have the utena opening song and I'm a huge fan of this manga ! Now my sale shopping list (yeah no fiftylindenfriday this week ,_, I didnt forget it, I just didnt bought anything) : 

District69 : 

  • Doré Nails S.Square - Beez (cute and classy nails for my collection éé)
  • Beach Cup Holder (Pink/Green) (its ok cute but its not an holdable just a decor ,_, I was so disappointed so I used an animation from one of my Hive's drink)

Wanderlust : 

  • Browser Frames & Simplicity House - Lagom (Lagom stuffs is a yess, I was hoping to use the browser frames for our shop but its 2li ;o;)

K9Weekend : 

  • Avomeow 0.7 & 0.3 - Moon Rabbit (such a cute pet that I needed it in two sizes yes yes)
  • Lavender - ChicChica (I love flowers to hold x))
  • Wishful Thinking Oval Nails - E.Marie (they are quite cute but a bit expensive to my taste ngl)
  • Everlasting 1 Shoe Rack - Haikei (again kinda expensive but cute decor sooo)
  • Seul Short - Mintae (simple short that I didnt had in my inventory, can be useful) 
  • Belle Dress White - Moozy (I loveeeee this outfit so much !)
  • Dulcie Hairbow - Nyaru (cute bow to put on my berets I thinked x)))
  • Funny Life Mom Call Me - Tentacio (It's a cute holdable, im not entirely sure about the animation tho)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Maiko Bunny Accesories & Bodysuit LaraX - Bonbon (cute halloween outfit to me x) will use the stockings in everyday outfit too)
  • Fruit Smoothies - Hangry (cute pack of holdable drink and not that expensive)
  • Yipi Dress Ivory - Mellowcute (cute dress for my lara x)
  • Elisa Top & Skirt White - Palette (cute set, I like it shows my cat tattoo even tho its a bit sexy to my taste)

HappyWeekend : 

  • My Main Chic Midi & Mini Dress White - Cynful (I have a hugee love for this dress, the texture looks fantastic)
  • Greenhouse - Nutmeg (might be useful for my mystory farm lololol)
  • Beatrice Dress White - Bauhaus (its such a cute short classy dress)
  • Idk Top All Bad - Catarsis (I liked the print so I took it, its a bit grayish)
  • Niam Dress White - Newphe (cuteee dress, I love that style)
  • Winnie Ringo Gold - Vibing (a bit expensive but it had teddy bear and moon details :x)
  • Demiuchi White - Moon Rabbit (I love this mount pet so silly and adorable xDD)
  • Bunbun Cookie - Comatosed (cute not too much complex but a bit still)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Siren Hairclip Fatpack - Goyo (I'm a hairclips girly give me all the hairclips !!)
  • Peachob Sad Bump - Illume (Im a old sims player and this is way too cute, you can change your mood and when Im bumped Im sad lolol)
  • Soyeon Nails TripleS Collection - Kotti (such a cute nails set and I love the idea it represent a kpop member group, very sweet)
  • Tomoyo Wand - Nyaru (I dont really have magical girl outfit but I kind needed this wand x'))

LazySunday :

  • Siren Hairbrush Fatpack - Goyo (Its so cuteeee with the animations and all ;o;)
  • Instant Camera White - E.marie (cute holdable I need to do and upload a selfie of my avi now)
  • Biais Thirst Fatpack - Tomasu (and again need to upload pic for thiiis so I can do my fangirl lolol)

Quite a few buys yes yes ! Tomorrow its pic time ! I have ideas of what I will do, I was actually brainstorming while making this post thats why it drop a bit late. lol So for my flickr pic its nature pic time with a cute sim I spotted on the destination tab, I already have the outfit in mind ! ^^/ And for the challenge pic I have my name that Iso did for me so I must use it for this Letters themed week ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts