Great week ! Shopping and Throughs 09/06/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was cool ! ^^/ I got a clefairy plushy that I loveee for not that expensive in rl ! And for sl I had the ultra great suprise to have my idea of cute catterpillar pet realised by Kotte ! Thanks to a survey I filled, and she sent me the fatpack ! Its so cooool ! I did ultra cute pics with some of my friiiends ! I love these pics so much I still neeed to edit mine ! x_x Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Summer Bird Dweelings Smol Villa Green & Camper Seafoam - Vespertine (so cuteeee, I needed both smh xD)
  • Food Gummy Fatpack - Andore (cute little accessory)

Wanderlust : 

  • Elven Retreat - Celeste (one day if I do a cute build)
  • Carnival Candy Llama Pink - Doe (cute little holdable, I love candy floss ^^/)

District69 : 

  • Stockings #24 - Taiko (quite original, its not wow on the side but surely looks better on reborn)

CraftyWeekend :

  • Vladdy White - Vizarte (cute holdable pets is a yesss)

K9Weekend : 

  • Olivia Top White & Skirt Pale & White - Hime Dream (love this set, casual and cute)
  • Pastel Of Summer #1 - Haikei (I dont really needed a bed but I feel like it would look sweet and detailed on a pic)
  • Lil Notepad And Pencil - Lock & Tuft (expensive but I love cute and unique holdable)
  • Belveth Top Ivory - Mellowcute (quite a cute top, im not convinced by the white thoo)
  • Yogurt Shake Knit Top & Dress Pink - Momochu (loveeeee this outfit, one the girliest I got lately !)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Jewel Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (this hairstyle is so prettyyy)
  • Nao Animation Set - Lyrium (cute new poses for my ao :3)
  • Lily Heels & Socks #2 - Sweet Art (I kinda like this style and I think I can wear the socks with some sandals as well :x)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Mimiko Top Pink - Hime Dream (you know I love my tops with cute prints >>)
  • Yuna Leg Chains Fatpack - Cult (its sooooo cute paired with sandals, its coquette leg chains xDD)
  • Aiko Sandals White - Ncore (I just took these bc you can stand high heel feet with it, and I dont have sandals like that)
  • Brat Bodysuit White - 4U (I thought it wouldnt work with my skirt but it do so I have to take it even tho it was a bit expensive)
  • Cosette Outfit White - Roslyn (the cute prints sold me xD im a tea-rex)
  • Sleepy Hammock Bear Pack #3 - Sakura (its the cutest thing ever I needed it for my bedroom)
  • Little Snacks - Littlep (good set of holdable snacks :3)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Seiko Nails - Kotti (I love the nails of this brand lately so it was a immediate yes)
  • Beary Boba - Vizarte (I love bobas, I love bear so the both together is ultra mega cute !)
  • Bunny Shake Hat - Onedays (for winter, yes yes I plan a lot in advance)

LazySunday : 

  • Clouds Dawn/Dusk 4.0 - Battlecars WL (I dont have that much windlights and these sunsets are really beautiful !!)

So next week I'll have to do two pics, first one in the nature for my flickr ! I spotted an ultra cute lavender fields type of sim so yessss with my new windlight and my little caterpillar of Kotte ! This week its summer theme for the challenge so I'm gonna do a cute pic on a floatie def def and at home ofc ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts