Happy Pride Month ! Shopping and Throughs 02/06/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was quite full actually, I did a few things ! Firstly I worked on our inworld store, my friend Gothy nicely uploaded all the pics for the gestures so I have all the frame gestures rezzed and also changed all the demo buttons ! I just have to put them nicely now ! ^^/ 

I did also my others games, we finally did Top1s at the new fortnite's season, it really became a driving simulator ! lol I did a few events here and there for the others games. And happy pride month !! Lets go for all the rainbow stuffs and the parties ! xD Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Cute Face Bow - Cheezu (feel like it could be useful for some close up pics or some details on a hat or else)
  • Hana Beach Chair Flf - Pewpew! (ultra cheap and ultra cute !)
  • Marina Hairstyle Flf Edition - Wasabi (this hair is very cute and kinda ideal for summer)

K9Weekend : 

  • Ame Ribbed Heart Sleevless Top N1 & Ame Pleated Mini Skirt N1 - Addams (I like a lot this set but the cardigan is wayyy too complex to my taste so I dont took it)
  • Magical Dust & Secret Garden Butteflies - Emotional Circus (looking very cool, I wear one version on my avi but it will be def useful for pics as well)
  • Sleepy Sloth Plush Teddy Pack - Sakura (such a cute plushy ofc I had to take it !)
  • Masse Dress White - Luas (cute and cheap dress, I love its all white its quite rare with luas)
  • Ice Cream Buds Vanilla - Tardfish (too cuteee perfect for summer)
  • Mileena Belt Fatpack - Ukiyo (I love butterfly stuffs so I think I will wear it quite often with my outfits)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Indy Top White - Newphe (again cute and cheap so why nott)
  • Dipa Hairstyle Natural Pack - Rama Salon (Shocking but I kinda prefer this hair with bangs than without bangs and I always disliked very much bangs so thats a first !)
  • Angel Wings - Curemore (I love all the charms details and the hud is very complete)
  • Kehlani Top & Shorts Set 3 - Fio's (this set is very nice and you got bag and under top fatpacks with the single color top so thats a very good bonus)
  • ER1126 Hairstyle Variety Pack - Wings (cute simple hairstyle cant say no to wings)
  • Hot Cocoa Strawberry Mug Peach - Kiu (its strawberry stuffs so ofc its a yess)
  • Milani Armlets Bronze - Michan (I love these armlets, its been long I didnt get any new ones)

SoKawaiiSunday :

  • Space Doggo - Tardfish (its too cute and space themed not sure if it can have a use for a pic tho xD)
  • Kirby S.Almond Nails - Beez (love kirby so I needed them definitely)
  • Hyerin Nails - kotti (yes again nails, but they looks cute and detailed !)
  • Hana Itabag - Sour (I love the concept, you can personalise it so maybe I will sacrifice a bit of time to do it)
  • Saori Set - Sugar Doll (cute fatpack of scandalize template, wish there were the full skirt version)

LazySunday : 

  • Kawaii Banana Duck Plush - Blush (its so silly and cute xDD I had to take it !)

Few buys but less compared to the last weeks which is not a bad thing at all ! And yeah I got nothing at saturday sale, I tried a few things and they were meh to me so yeah rip rip. Tomorrow its pic time and I might do only one pic because its pride month, my first pic of the month is always pride themed and the theme of this week for the challenge is rainbow so it will be one pic for this week ! ^^/ I have already the outfit in mind, I need to go at pride at home event ! lol and it will be at home so extra comfy for me (can take my time and rezz stuffs) ! 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

My Flickr Cover ! 

Comments

Popular Posts