Warm Evening (Look #228)

Hihi there ! I found this cute sim thanks to flickr, its called : "Natthimmel" ! I think we visited other versions of this sim with Darky's stream in the past. I love lavenders fields so ofc I had to do a little pic there, the house seemed cute too but there were ppl I didnt wanted to bother their pic time. x) 

What I wear :

  • Jewel Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Hairpin Ver1 #11 - Ayashi (gacha)
  • Moon Necklace - Fashionably Dead (old free gift)
  • Essential Undershirt White - Marshmallow (previous weekend sales)
  • Village Vibe Set Pink Pack Simple Dress - Sorumin (previous weekend sales)
  • Moth Cardigan White - Lunar (mainstore buy)
  • Caterpillar - Kotte (gift of the creator ♥)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts