Birthday Baby (Look #234)

Hihi there ! I'm one year older, the times flies so fast ! I wanted to do a cute summery pic this year with of course all my pets that are with me all year long and a birthday cake ! x) Taken at the pretty "Bright Diamonds Oasis" sim ! 

What I wear :

  • Royal Parrot Limited - Semotion Libellune (gacha)
  • Arina Hairstyle - Vco (Rhea's gift ♥) 
  • Ines Necklace - Ukiyo (previous weekend sales)
  • Moonie Set - Borah (previous weekend sales)
  • Luna Filter - Ruwe (previous weekend sales)
  • Chito Bizcochito Cream - ParĂ© (old free gift)
  • Everly Skirt Ivory - Mellowcute (previous weekend sales)
  • Pesky Moonlight Moth Pixie - Hextraordinary (gacha)
  • Moon Bunny Angelic - Half Deer (gacha)
  • Christmas Nightmare Ghost Puppy - Cureless (gacha)
  • Candy Fluffz Rainbow Rare - Mishmish (gacha)
  • Scawy Monster Cream - Mishmish (gacha)
  • Funny Croco Ultra Rare #3 - Semotion Libellune (gacha)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts