Meh Week but New Sponsor ! Shopping and Throughs 07/07/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week ! Mine was kinda sad but it end on a good note today. Yes yes because I finally have a sponsor ! (After its my fault because I postulate only to the stores I really like. x)) I got accepted at Aardvark so be prepared to see some Aardvark cuties on my feed ! Otherwise it havent been a good week so lets get into the list directly : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Ava Jean Set Pale & Ava Tank White - Mug (mega cute set I love it)
  • Sea Sand Sculpties Crab & Octopus - Vespertine (perfect for beach pics and decoration at the parcel)

District69 : 

  • Kawaii Magic Stars - Peekaboo (cute potentially for pic but as holdable too)

EvoshopSale : 

  • Animesh Toasty - [C] (I love this pet very much it remind me of Matt Dixon's robot drawing that I used to enjoy a lot on pinterest)

Wanderlust : 

  • Beary Waffle Ice Cream Neo Berry - Thorne (lovely holdable for summer pic)

K9Weekend : 

  • Warm Miow Candle - #Comatosed (cute little decor a bit pricey but okish)
  • Innocent Dream 2 Sofa - Haikei (all the decors I can grab from them is a yess)
  • Wedge Flip Flop Fatpack - Lyrium (these flip flop are perfection, I love the fact you can make them transparent)
  • Soda Blast Drink - Moon Amore (cute but the hold animation is eeeh would need to modify it)
  • Funny Slippers Set Luminous Rare & Gradient Sharks - Sorumin (cute slippers again for summer pics and looks in general)
  • Minju Necklace - Ukiyo (I love the iron heart and pearl detail)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Amor Bunny - Amias (looking mega soft and cute, like a true teddy)
  • Crystal Legs - Cureless (to have all the colors lol)
  • Lake Jacket & Dress White - Eleven (very cute set and easy to wear)
  • Retro Summer Set White - Fashionably Dead (I love the texture and laces detail)
  • Teller Of Fortune Bleak Teacups - Random Matter (I took it just for the Harry Potter ref lolol)
  • Silvy Heels - Sweet Art (again ultra nice heels with heart detail and ribbons)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Crystal Hands - Cureless (to have all the colors lol bis xD)
  • Hyerin Chain Belt - Ukiyo (cute but I have hard time to make it look nice and well placed ;;)
  • Ayu Animation Set - Lyrium (cute set for my ao)
  • Ortolan Dress White - Off-Roslyn (Love the dress with the strings and ruffly texture)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Kulu Top White - Bada (cozy little top so yess)
  • Yena Nails - Kotti (pink nails are always welcome in my collection éé)
  • Marie Face Stickers - Nyaru (I dont know if I will have a use but very cute lol)

LazySunday :

  • Penny Set - Exotik (mega cheap set that give fairy vibe, I had a glitch and the owner fixed ultra fast so very nice)

So tomorrow is pic time ! I will do them both at a beach sim. One with the unicorn pet of Aardvark and the other for the beach theme of the challenge ! ^^/ Hopefully next week is better for me. x')

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts