Chill week ! Shopping and Throughs 19/08/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a great week, mine was pretty nice. The temperatures finally lowered so its a yay for the winter's girly I am ! lol I was happy with my pics this week, it's been long I didnt do a cute fantasy look. Otherwise I went to the cinema watching Deadpool & Wolverine, it was really nice and funny ! x) Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Fan Slip Dress Kitten Edition Pink - Boy To The Bone (love the print so cutee)
  • Molly Purse White - Dots (cute fluffy bag, I didnt had a cat purse)

MiixWeekend : 

  • Willi Dress Fatpack - Borah (cute simple dress with bows on the arms)

District69 : 

  • Talia Set Fatpack - Leimotiv (I liked the corset, would need cute sleeves)
  • Jackie Short Almond Nails - Beez (cute nails with drawings is a yess)

CraftyWeekend : 

  • My Boot React - Co. (expensive, the animetion on the hand is not strong enough too)
  • Maru The Shiba Plushie Peach - Vizarte (cute little plush)

EvoShop : 

  • Baby Griffon Animesh - [C] Animesh (I love this pet, he look like a pokemon and he have 3 colors option)

K9Weekend : 

  • Between Day And Evening 3 - Haikei (cute haikei decor is a yess)
  • Fancy Top Set 1 - Amitomo (tbh a bit disappointed no demo and discovered the top wasnt rigged good on the belly)
  • Kiyo Animation Set & Babes Sneakers Fatpack - Lyrium (poses for my ao and cute chonkyyy sneakers)
  • Chonky Croc Plush Chonkysaur - Sakura (plush of sakura are kinda always a yess as well lol)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Bunny Slippers - Sweet Art (cute and fatpack)
  • Yanelli Set - Leimotiv (I liked the lace detail)
  • Christina Jeans Light & Top White - Mug (lovely set, a bit expensive)
  • Kristi Hairstyle Naturals Pack - Rama Salon (cute hair didnt needed the style hud to me)
  • Strawberry Harvest Basket - Finca (I love strawberries so its an automatic yes)
  • Mimi Top & Skirt White - Palette (cute set with a bom top x'))

HappyWeekend : 

  • Nicki Top & Skirt White - Fio's (I like all the belt and iron heart very stylish)
  • Baby Cat White & Cat Sweater Pink - Stop (cute a bit of a extra spending ngl xD)
  • Crazy Sticky Ball Coton Candy - Stop (little pink ball on the shoulder eh come to me lolol)
  • Jardin Shoes White - Tentacio (love these heels with cute flowers)
  • Nevaeh Dress White - Astralia (cute dress with nice effects)
  • Bloom Flower Crown - Moon Amore (I was hoping it goes all around the head and not just in front)
  • Cutezilla Green - Bondi (cute little pet x))
  • Baby Yoda - Elsinore (I couldnt say no for a holdable grogu lol)
  • Lexie Skirt & Crop Top White - 4U (looking cool and stylish)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • Angel Lace Stockings Bom - Baby Steps (I didnt had lace stockings)
  • Jisun Nails - Kotti (cute nails but 10 scripts wow)
  • Strawberry Set Gold - XLRS (I like strawberries sooo)
  • Miko Plushie Full Pack - Ruwe (cute plush that I wanted so yay)

LazySunday : 

  • Chocolate Bar - Pacagala (I dont have much holdable chocolate)
  • Tessa Top White - Off-Line (I love all the bows, very stylish)

Soo tomorrow its pic time ! I think Imma do a pics at Luane's world ! ^^/ I have the cute stabby crab to take with me, so cute beachy look is planned ! And for the theme its Night time, I hope i can do a pretty poetic pic there as well ! ^^/ I'll see with my mood. :3 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts