Mystical Spirit (Look #237)

Hihi there ! Wooo Fantasy pic !! Taken at the beautiful "The Forgotten" sim ! I wanted to do a pic with this dress badlyyy ! My first pbr outfit ever actually, It was a bit hard to adjust the light, it should be white but I never successfuly make it white without making the sky white so I guess I have some learning left ! xD

What I wear :

  • Galadriel Tiara & Choker - Eternus (previous weekend sales)
  • Smitten Hairstyle - Truth (old vip group gift)
  • Star On Me Gold - Miwas (old black friday sale)
  • Celestial Sleevers - Tentacio (previous weekend sales)
  • Ethereal Time Chronos Arms Hands Rare - Moon Amore (gacha)
  • Isolde V2 Pbr White - Enfant Terrible (previous weekend sales)
  • Forest Whisps Fly Spring - Tardfish (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts