Going Back Home (Look #242)

Hihi there! Yes yes we are back to Autumn trace this year again ! x) Its such and unique and pretty background, I can't resist ! And today is sponsor's pic ! I have the pleasure to show you the cute "Plushie Kitties" companion from Aardvark ! Available at Aarcade my fav sl event ! Run run you have from the 15 september until the 15th october to grab them ! I wish you a lucky pull ! x)

What I wear :

  • Erika Hairstyle - Rama Salon (previous weekend sales)
  • Grunge Girl Dress Short + Wrap White - Fashionably Dead (previous weekend sales)
  • Plushie Kitties Rares - Aardvark (Arcade 15sep-15oct)
  • Autumn Love Basket Beige - Dahlia (previous weekend sales)
  • Cece Winter Boots Classic Pack - Blueberry (previous weekend sales)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts