Hello September ! (Look #240)

Hihi there ! I know I know kinda early for an autumn pic, but the destiny decided otherwise ! lol I had everything this week the look, the backdrop, the theme and even the cute pet thanks to my sponsor Aardvark !! The pumpkin pals Raccoon edition at Uber ! Perfect for the season, adorable to hold or as a decoration around your home ! 

What I wear :

  • ER1226 Hairstyle Variety & Omber - Wings (previous weekend sales) 
  • Forest Whisps Dance Summer - Tardfish (previous weekend sales)
  • The Moon Tarot Card Chain - Stoic (previous weekend sales)
  • Hanna Fall Edition Cardigan 4 - Midna (previous weekend sales)
  • Hanna Fall Edition Dress 1 - Midna (previous weekend sales)
  • Pumpkin Pals Raccoon Edition - Aardvark (Uber 25aug - 22sep)

Check this pic better on Flickr !

Comments

Popular Posts