Little Buys ! Shopping and Throughs 22/09/24

Hihi there ! Hope everyone had a good week, mine was pretty nice ! ^^/ My love finished Sylus's crow, I also updated the store and added some halloween stuffs. I'll do more and more with the month. We did cute autumn pics with my friends, it was a nice moment. :3 And I had the pleasure to do FiftyLindenFriday with Naria & Iso this week ! I updated my firestorm too, lighter version with its bugs tho. It cant be perfect it seems. lol 

Now my sale shopping list : 

FiftyLindenFriday : 

  • Hailey Outfit Pink - Cheezu (so cuteee and cozy looking)
  • Arugula Plushie Set - Ariskea (I had the pinecorn but I needed it for the two others plushies)
  • Maeve Dress Beige & Lilac - Mossu (The corset color can be changed woooo)
  • Ankou Outfit White Tech Dragon - Violent Seduction (For a demon outfit why nott)

Goat66 : 

  • 1040 Outfit Set - Believe (cute outfit with a few prints options)

7DaySale :

  • ButterHead Fatpack - Analogic (I cant resist some cute butterflies)

99Sale : 

  • Angel Bow Mini White - Mask (grayish but love the idea)
  • Ingrid Top & Shorts White - Mellowcute (love the pattern of the short and the soft look of the top)

District69 : 

  • Mary Set White - Offline (cute set for autumn vibe)
  • Mistake Nails - Hello Bloom (mistake buying it :x tbh I regret its 13 scripts unwearable, this store used to be my fav, cant modify them and no script killer in the hud)

MiixWeekend : 

  • Night Court Thighs - Kitty Coven (the owner didnt put it at the good price, I sent a little notecard and she gifted them to me so it was really a sweet gesture x))

Wanderlust : 

  • Fairyvale Lamp Pbr - Raindale (so cute and at very cute price as well lol)

K9Weekend : 

  • Emma Lace Camisole Snow - Parfait (love this top a bit expensive tho)
  • Pumkaboo Vanilla - Zaker (holdable drink for halloween x))
  • Spoiled Rotten Jeans Lolita & Top White - Crybunbun (quite expensive too but love this set)
  • Meow Tea - Hangry (such a cute holdable)
  • Sugar Mix Jacket, Top & Skirt White - Candy Kitten (expensive in three parts but nice outfit) 
  • Enora Blind White - Tentacio (for a cool fantasy pic)

SaturdaySale : 

  • Mikah Nails Neutrals - E.marie (its not a cute white (blueish) and its expensive so quite disappointed)
  • Kitsch Lamb Decor White - Nomad (I love vintage figure, I had to take it)
  • Mode Denim Jacket Mid - Pseudo (cute jacket that fit my lara x as well)

HappyWeekend : 

  • Forever Necklace White - #Comatosed (cute necklace but the rig dont fit my body 0o the only that work is reborn, I dont get why)
  • Autumn Evening Coffee & Cinnamon - Movement (the holdables looks delicious I had to grab it)

SoKawaiiSunday : 

  • 1051 Phone - Believe (cute accessory with the cutomizable polaroid)
  • Y2k Babe Nails Classy - Celesticat (love the prints of these nails)

LazySunday : 

  • Equinox Autumn Harvest Basket Set - Ariskea (so cheap and very cute for a pic)

This week wasnt that big of a list but still a lot of lindens spent with the new prices. ,_, Thats quite discouraging not gonna lie. Next week, Im quite indecisive on what I should do as pic so I think, I'll publish my fantasy pic I did for the challenge last week. And I'll do one pic only for the tattoo theme of the challenge, surely fantasy themed again. x) 

I hope that everyone doing well and if not will be better soon ! take care guys !

Comments

Popular Posts